The ADT GLOBAL TEKSTİL A.Ş. that was established in 2002 in Gaziantep TURKEY. ADT GLOBAL TEKSTİL A.Ş. is one of the leading company in the field of production and trade for yarn and knitting fabrics that professionally does business with its many years experienced and educated team.
The ADT GLOBAL TEKSTİL A.Ş. has crowded technical team who is creative, expert, open and capable to quick adaption of innovation and trends, is very capable to develop quick solutions to meet the needs of customers.
In order to provide advantages of time, quality and price, ADT GLOBAL TEKSTİL A.Ş. has established representative offices, showrooms, warehouses in its main markets upon the volume of trade. Our main markets in Europe are Italy, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece and our target markets are Spain and Portugal.
The ADT GLOBAL TEKSTİL A.Ş. that does export 90% of its production, does export more than 30 countries in the three continents, mainly to European markets. The remaining 10% of its production sold to Turkish companies that do production in Turkey and do export of all production.
3. ORGANIZE SANAYI BOLGESI MEHMET BATALLI BULVARI NO.55 27600 BASPINAR, GAZIANTEP/TURKEY