PRODUCTS
FABRICS - YARNS
COLOUR CARDS

WE BRIEFLY


ADT GLOBAL TEKSTIL A.S.

The ADT GLOBAL TEKSTIL A.S. that has done export since 2002, is one of the leading Turkish exporter company for yarn and knitted fabric. The ADT GLOBAL TEKSTIL A.S. that does export 90% of its production, does export more than 30 countries in the three continents, mainly to European markets. The remaining 10% of its production sold to Turkish companies that do production in Turkey and do export of all production.

Within the aim of meeting our customers’ stable and continuously increasing demand, the ADT GLOBAL TEKSTIL A.S. has plan to increase its production capacity to 650.000 kg /month  and in 2018 and to do more investment for increasing capacity of production for knitting fabric and develop overseas establishments.

CONTACT US

3. ORGANIZE SANAYI BOLGESI MEHMET BATALLI BULVARI NO.55 27600 BASPINAR, GAZIANTEP/TURKEY